FBLA-PBL is the largest business career student organization in the world. The high school division (Future Business Leaders of America) has 216,000 members, while the post secondary division (Phi Beta Lambda) reaches over 11,000 college students. The mission of this organization is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. What are some advantages of joining Tulpehocken’s chapter of FBLA?
· Conference seminar programs designed to foster the development of business leadership skills
· A challenging competitive events program which recognizes and rewards excellence in a broad range of business and career-related areas
· Development of competent, aggressive business leadership
· Strengthening confidence of students in themselves and their work
· Encouragement and practice of efficient money management
· Experience with fundraising
· Assistance for students in the establishment of occupational goals
· Facilitation and transition from school to work
Members can earn college credits for what they already know and save tuition costs. In addition, FBLA also provides the added advantage of networking in the business field which may enhance college and employment opportunities.