Tulpy Cafe Logo


    *School Breakfast and Lunch will be


     for all students for the 2021-2022 School Year.


    October 11th-15th is National School Lunch Week!

    The  National School Lunch Program (NSLP) serves more than 30 million children every school day. President John F. Kennedy created National School Lunch Week in 1962 to promote the importantance of a healthy school lunch in a child's life and the impact it has inside and outside of the classroom.


    Have questions about the P-EBT (Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer) program? Click below or call DHS at 484-363-2137


     MEAL PRICES FOR 2021-2022

    Due to a Nationwide USDA waiver school breakfast and lunch are FREE to all students. When the waiver expires, meals will be charged at the prices below.

    Breakfast All Schools: FREE
    Elementary Lunch: FREE
    Junior/Senior High School Lunch: FREE



    SchoolCafe has features including viewing account balances, making online payments and setting low balance alerts.  To get started visit: http://www.schoolcafe.com.



    Did you know that your free and reduced meal application can now be completed online? 

    We have made it faster and easier for parents to apply for free and reduced meals. This free service enables families to receive program benefits faster than using a paper application. Your application is electronically submitted directly to the school district for processing. To get started visit http://www.schoolcafe.com

    You may also use the free and reduced lunch application to print. 21-22 Free/Reduced Lunch Application


    No student who requests a meal will be denied a main lunch option, unless the parent or guardian has provided written permission to withhold a school lunch.

    Direct communications regarding money owed will be made to the parent or guardian only.  Students may deliver communications in letter form, addressed to the parent/guardian.

    Meals served to students will not be removed or exchanged as a result of overdrawn cafeteria accounts.  When it is discovered a student has selected a meal and they do not have positive funds or cash to purchase it, the student will be permitted to have the meal without discussion.  The meal will be charged to the student’s lunch account. 

    Students may not charge ala carte items (snacks, ice cream, etc.).

    Weekly notices will be sent via email, letter and/or automated phone call for account balances of $5 or less.

    If all district attempts to collect unpaid meal charges are unsuccessful, the account will be sent to a collection agency.  Additional fees will be added by the collection agency. 



    Schools or families can use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:

    • Call 211 
    • Call 1-866-3Hungry or 1-877-8Hambre
    • Text "MEALPA" to 877877 during the summer months
    • Visit the website: http://www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks (note, this replaces the whyhunger.org website)
    • Use the site locator for smartphones - Rangeapp.org

    District Wellness Committee

    If you are interested in joining the district Wellness Committee please contact Jillian Bergman at 717-933-4611 x1042.


    Civil Rights Statement

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) E-mail: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.