Tulpehocken Area School District administrators, teachers, staff, and the Board of School Directors believe that parent involvement is one of the most important factors that affects student achievement. It is our goal to work with parents to ensure the best educational experience possible for each and every student.
Parent involvement can take many forms, including:
- being aware of assignments, expectations, and student progress
- communicating with teachers and administrators
- volunteering in schools and classrooms
- seeking academic help, interventions, or enrichment when needed
- participating in parent workshops, meetings, and parent-teacher conferences
- being involved in school PTO, athletic boosters, and musical associations